Page 1 of 1

Mw3 Single Player warning some spoilers

#1 User is offline   Darknight 

• BF2 Team Leader
  • Icon
  • Group: [G3]Soldier
  • Clan Tag:[G3TSOME]

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

so just finished mw3 single player, so here goes.

I have always been a fan of the modern warefare single player, as it was always epic and full of heart pounding moment. MW3 had some of these moment but I can't help but feel a little disppointed with this final instalment (more to follow).

Graphics:

The graphics are fantastic as they pretty much are with most games these days.

Sound:

I really loved the sound of the guns in the MW. They were grunty and sounded like they could really do some damage when fired.

Storyline:

The story line follows on well from MW2, with the world gripped by a world war that is fought on many fronts because of one man...Makarov.

Gameplay:

This is where I found it a little disappointing. Alot of levels here are very de je vue, as you can definately see "I've played this level before just with a different skin". It seems they have taken the best levels from MW1 and MW2 reskinned them and put them in the game.

I always loved the full pace levels that could be hard if you didn't do them just right. That really did not occur he, it seems they went with the shitty formula of never ending enemies untill you move up to the next lot of protect. This style of play annoys me as I find it cheap and uninspiring.

Your squad mates AI is fucking awful. They hardly shot the enemy, and I feel that I have killed the entire population of Russia twice over. Plus they just run off and leave you behind most of the time.

And possibly the biggest betrayal of all SOAP DIES!!!!! - Activision seem really good at getting you emotional attached to the characters. I remember in MW2 I raored WTF when Shepard killed Roach, but to kill soap, I was ready to tear the whole fucking world down in revenge.

I read a review that it was a 10 - 12 hour game, this maybe true if you are stoned. I managed to finish it in around 6 hours.

Overall it was good 8/10, but a little dissapointing.

#2 User is offline   #1Carpenter 

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Tag:G3
  • Steam ID:#1 Carpenter

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

Thanks alot mate now u ruin it all for me!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#3 User is offline   Darknight 

• BF2 Team Leader
  • Icon