#1 User is offline   Panthro 

• Major
  • Icon
  • Group: [G3]Committee Member
  • Clan Tag:[G3TSOME]

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:15 AM

:woot_jump:/>

I like this .....allot!

ok ok a more in depth read is warranted.

after a painfully long download on my ADSL 1 connection, I got the beta up and running :)/> and the first thing to hit you is the sound!! The sound is full dolby digital in yer face :worshippy:/>
I loved it in game is full of it, from the yells of squad mates to the rustle of bushes, its very detailed. I even noticed a that the supersonic "crack" preceded the sound of explosions with echo's bouncing off of walls. I felt like I had just been dumped in a hell hole with some demonic god of fire raging, it really can get that intense.

Action is fast paced but forget jumping around these guns need to be stable or you cant hit anything.....that brings me to my complaint ...... no prone :(/> that's right you cannot lie down. I hope the prone support is just a temporary thing but I fear it may not be, I will have to scour FAQ's on this one. You cant, at this stage, sort servers by ping so that's annoying too but will change.

the graphics are sweet!! you gotta see it moving to really get the idea, every blast shakes your bones & messes up your aim so standing near a firering tank and trying to hit enemyies is just a waste of time..... you'd have more luck snipeing in a jumping castle full of hyper active 10 year olds ....... being attacked by rabid weasels. Placement is everything & timing is everything else. If you kill oe guy there is a deinate probability that his mate will gun you down before you can move on o him .....even if he was looking the other way. Team skills are going to matter with this one. :icon_smoke:/>

anyway I've now been up all night and must sleep before the sun comes up or I wont sleep at all ....will get up and go it again with you guys. :fireguns:/>

Oh .........stupid crash to destop bug on every level reload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :banghead:/> only I had it :crash:/>

#2 User is offline   Jaydub 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Icon
  • Group: [G3]Soldier
  • Interests:ME !
  • Steam ID:[G3]Jaydub

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:19 AM

I'm liking the sounds of that, thanks mate.
Few bugs to iron out... but i guess that's why they call it Beta
:)/>

Now, i need some random hardware malfunction which results in a much needed upgrade.

#3 User is offline   syndakat 

• Colonel
  • Icon
  • Group: [G3]Soldier
  • Steam ID:syndakated

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

nice report. so can't wait to get this!

are you able to use everything (ok, nearly) like in the rest of the BF series?

hope the game play doesn't see the rise of far-off "Sniper gods" due to the shaking? could this be an issue for it?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Time Now: Jan 21 2018 10:18 PM